Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Fat Tuesday

To be honest with you I have no idea why I entitled this post Fat Tuesday, other than the fact that this day was packed full. I barely felt like I've had a chance to breath. I spent the entire day doing work, going to lectures and class, doing more work, going to practice, doing more work, eating, doing more work, and then having discipleship with the guys. I'M WORN SLAP OUT! (Did you know there is a real place called Slapout, Alabama. I think it's because it's SLAP OUT in the middle of nowhere - just a random piece of info) As you can tell I can't even think straight to be able to write anything worth reading. Have you ever felt like your brain is so full that you if you stuffed one more piece of information into it you would wind up like a whitehead on a teenage girl's chin . . . POPPED!

But I will tell you guys that we had a great discipleship meeting with the guys. You wouldn't believe the wide range of topics that were discussed. I wrote several of them down, and I'm looking forward to blogging about them later this week. We practically had to kick everyone out of our apartment tonight, though, because it was getting too late and they were still wanting to talk about Jesus!! HOW AWESOME IS THAT?!?! Praise God for what he continues to do on this team.

My parents came up tonight. They're staying until Friday morning. It's sooooo nice to see them. If I can't go home, I'll go for the next best thing - let home come to me! I'm out, though, guys. Look for more tomorrow. I won't let you down!