Thursday, March 16, 2006

I'm buzzed right now!

Yesterday was awesome! I've had some much work that I've needed to get done the past couple days, so yesterday after practice I went to the library and pitched a tent; I camped out there for hours! I had a huge cup of coffee and I was in the zone! Don't you love it when you're actually motivated to do work (I know those times are few and far between for some of you). Yesterday was one of those one-in-a-million days for me, though!

I guess if you drink a huge cup of coffee around 7:00 pm and then at midnight you have a Full Throttle energy drink, you can get a ton of stuff done, because YOU WILL BE AWAKE FOR HOURS! After finally retiring for the night - er - uh - ok it was the morning - at 4:00 am, I woke up this morning, still buzzing on the residual affects of so much caffeine! It's going to be TERRIBLE around 4:00 pm today, though. I will definitely be hurting to keep my eyes open! Well, you live and you learn. Look for more posting tonight. I have class right now. Time for some of this work to pay off. Pray that I won't fall asleep. This professor has been known to chunk tennis balls at people who fall asleep (I believe it too - he's psycho!). Peace Out!

1 comment:

Brett Hoogkamp said...

Hey bro. Thanks a lot for the comment. It means a lot to me. You guys are a blessing. You guys have helped me come a long ways and I'm so greatful to have you, Waggs, and others as good friends. Know that I'm always here for you guys as well. Love you bro.