Sunday, March 05, 2006

zzzzzzz.......

I'm exhausted from the weekend right now. I'm sorry I'm not going to be able to post anything tonight, but make sure you check it out tomorrow because I have some cool stuff to share with you guys. Newspring was great tonight, by the way. Perry talked about doing hands-on ministry and taking the initiative in our own lives when it comes to serving other people. It really challenged me to continue to be an able body that God can use, a vessel that he can employ for His work.

Kenneth and I got into some great conversations with some of the guys this weekend, one of which carried on well into the early Sunday morning hours after we got back from Tennessee last night. I can't wait to share with you guys all about it. But right now, I'm going to try to recover from the weekend. I'm exhausted, out of gas, and running on empty, and my bed is sooooo warm!! Night everyone!

No comments: